Reports to Director, Planning
Sr Planner, Planning
bebe stores/bebe Planning/bebe Allocation & Planning
The Sr Planner develops seasonal sales and inventory plans for multiple departments/categories based on trend and seasonal opportunities; Manages unit assortment plans by classification to maximize departmental sales volume opportunities. Insures that departmental goals and strategies are being appropriately executed; Drives performance in Comp Sales %, Comp Gross Margin $, and Turn to achieve Divisional Income Goal.
- Develop and manage multiple department OTB’s on a weekly basis to insure that sales, inventory and receipt plans are being met
- Analyze sales and trends and provide department, class, and style/color level to capitalize on unique sales trends and provide re-order/flow recommendations to the Merchant team to maximize sales and turn
- Provide direction to merchants in order to determine the appropriate seasonal plans by category and monitor weekly for execution and re-forecasting
- Partner with Merchant team to determine appropriate purchase quantities in accordance with the monthly receipt plan
- Identify poor sellers and provide the appropriate consolidation/markdown recommendation in order to liquidate through the merchandise in the most profitable manner
- Develop and manage departmental reporting structure in terms of specific departmental analysis requirements and timing.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years experience of creating and implementing strategy
- Experience in building tools to facilitate processes
- Strong communication skills including presenting to Senior Leadership