Support the seasonal development process and calendar by contributing in all aspects of Technical Design for in-category styles to ensure on-budget, on-time delivery of quality goods.
- Collaborate with Design & Customer seasonally to create and manage technical specifications from concept thru production ensuring all seasonal calendar due dates are met.
- Understand and maintain Brand Integrity; ensure Customer/Vendor portals are current & accurate.
- Follow consistent size and fit standards, grade rules and tolerances, construction and quality standards, standard pattern blocks and tech pack templates; follow standard procedures for working with Design, Merchandising, Production and Customers.
- Fit samples on live model or form and record comments to ensure final fit, quality and construction meets standards; communicate with vendors to ensure execution of standards; track & submit all required Customer samples including fit, PP, and top of production (TOP) samples.
- Understand and help assist with Compliance requirements including child safety regulations; arrange and track test reports.
- Communicate and follow-up with internal and external contacts globally, including customers, suppliers, vendors where applicable.
- Contribute positively to Team dynamic and manage up where necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure Customer expectations are met; identify problems and suggest solutions.
- Partner with Production and Quality Assurance to carry out quality assurance protocols; identify problems and suggest solutions.