The Staff Accountant will assist with various inventory accounting functions, internal financial reporting and financial analysis for the company. Candidate will need to work collaboratively and cross functionally with finance A/P, production, operations and logistics departments.
- Detailed responsibilities involve FICO inventory analysis including daily review of transactions in SAP, follow-up of significant variances and clearing of open transactions in SAP when appropriate.(FICO = finance, inventory, cost)
- Manage the legal entities you have been assigned, both in financial review and end of month closings. Being the lead when audits of warehouses are scheduled, in accordance with GBG duediligence mandated by external audit firm and/or when business mandates the audit.
- Provide updates to manager and director of any business issues or concerns involving the businesses for which the incumbent is responsible.
- Provide mid-month and monthly gross margin analysis and COGS variance reporting to FNA-NY and Operations management.
- Prepare accounting journal entries and monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of audit support for quarterly reviews and annual internal and external audits.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable and TSG staff in Greensboro and in Panyu if necessary to complete daily tasks.
- Coordinate closely with FP&A team in Greensboro to provide updates to various Operations managers.
- Provide additional financial analysis and support for Accounting Director and senior Corporate Controller managers on as needed basis. Special projects will be assigned as needed.