The Sales Operations Assistant provides support to authorized Spyder accounts, consumers and internal departments throughout the company. Our Dealer Service Department offers the highest level of service and support for our continually growing account base. We provide world-class customer care to our accounts, quality service and support to resolve all customer inquiries and requests. Our goal is to provide a friendly, knowledgeable and high level of service to strive for the best in customer service.
- Responds to all customer questions via telephone and written correspondence.
- Pays strong attention to detail, accurately enters data and resolves all customer issues and questions regarding all orders.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various departments both internally and externally to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Researches and analyzes data to address customer needs.
- Provides all internal and external customers with requested information and maintains proper backup information.
- Must have a positive, dynamic attitude and the ability to interact professionally with others.
- Must build excellent relationships with accounts and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to gather and assess information in a fast-paced, highly demanding deadline-oriented environment.
- Directly manage operations for some of Spyder’s largest Key and EDI accounts
- Work with house sales representatives to ensure proper sales order management and order creation
- Import sales orders via EDI transactions
- Report and analyze delivery and order fulfillment issues to sales and buying teams
- Oversee implementation of compliance standards and maintain/build relationships with the customer’s compliance department