The EDI Compliance Analyst will be the liaison between GBG’s divisions and customers for EDI setup and compliance. This person is responsible for facilitating EDI setup for new customers as well as changes and updates to existing customers.
• Work with manager to act as point of contact for EDI setup and compliance for GBG’s customers.
• Work with customers, business users and development teams to manage setup and testing for customer facing EDI transactions.
• Provide timelines and status updates to business users and customers for ongoing EDI projects.
• Work with offshore development teams to track map development, testing and setup.
• Work with customers to manage testing process.
• Utilize ticketing system to track statuses and manage workload.
• Assist manager in supporting:
o Usage of and changes to UPC prefixes and UPC catalogues
o VAN/AS2 setup, changes and migrations
o GS1-128 label requirements
• Communicate status regularly to management as well as business stakeholders.
• 3-4 years’ experience in customer EDI requirements and testing processes.
• Strong understanding of customer facing EDI transactions such as 850,810, 846 and 856.
• Experience with 832s, UPCs, and UPC catalogues.
• AFS ERP transactional experience a big plus.
• Undergraduate degree in MIS or Computer Science a plus.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Structured work habits and efficient time-management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.