The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning, internal and external financial reporting and financial analyses associated with GBG Retail / Direct to Consumer (DTC) Operations. This includes weekly reporting and monthly close review, annual budgets, monthly financial estimates and key metric reporting. The role will also include developing reporting from BPC and other internal systems for all Retail/DTC entities.
• Responsible for Retail /DTC financial support. Including the following:
o Month-end P&L review and variance analyses
o Balance Sheet reviews and reserve analyses
o Forecasting & Budgeting support and analyses
o Key metrics reporting and comparative performance analyses by channel
• Monitor spend on Capital projects including new stores and work with Senior Accountant for Fixed Assets to ensure proper recording.
• Assist budgets and cash flow projections related to capital spending as needed.
• Prepare month end reporting packages for both financial and operational measurements.
• Develop annual budgets and monthly estimates for individual stores and web businesses.
• Build and maintain reports through BPC and other internal reporting systems, as needed.
• Support Finance Manager and Director, Retail Accounting with audit and other special DTC requests.
• Payroll reporting and analysis.
• 6+ years accounting or financial planning experience in retail industry.
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
• Public accounting &/or industry experience, a plus.
• Working knowledge of GAAP / accrual accounting.
• Detail oriented.
• SAP/BPC experience or Hyperian/Oracle experience, a plus.
• Strong computer and Excel skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a changing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral).
• Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.