Global Brands Group Holding Limited (GBG) is one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel companies.
Global Brands Group designs, develops, and markets products globally across a diverse portfolio, including fashion, entertainment character licensing, accessories, home and footwear brands.
We are truly global, with teams in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London, to name a few. With over 350 of some of the biggest brands in the world, our first-class portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Frye, Under Armour, Joe’s, Spyder, Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture and BCBG.
We offer 10 week summer internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Brand Management
- Design (Apparel/Footwear/Handbags)
- Product Development
- Technical Design
Internship Highlights Include:
- Cross functional team project
- Hands-on experience
- Guest speakers
- Cultural field trips
- Seminars & workshops
- Support the Sales Team with daily tasks associated with current accounts.
- Run relevant weekly reports to help analyze and manage business.
- Help manage account orders & confirm POs have been received.
- Review inventory opportunities and run ATS to send to accounts.
- When relevant, communicate with Buying team.
- Enter data into SAP/AS400/ATS and ensure the integrity of the information; this includes account orders, style information, pricing models, etc.
- Assist Sales team in preparing for account meetings and market appointments.
- Help prepare agendas, CADs & catalogues, and appropriate materials for meetings.
- Set-up showroom with Design/Merchandising team with seasonal samples.
- Manage sample process – both internally and for accounts.
- Maintain tracking tool for account buys and samples to be ordered & photographed for e-commerce and marketing needs.
- Maintain showrooms and sample closets.
- Opportunity to work in tandem with Sales, Planning, Merchandise, Design & Production.
- Provide general support duties as needed.