Global Brands Group Holding Limited (GBG) is one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel companies.
Global Brands Group designs, develops, and markets products globally across a diverse portfolio, including fashion, entertainment character licensing, accessories, home and footwear brands.
We are truly global, with teams in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London, to name a few. With over 350 of some of the biggest brands in the world, our first-class portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Frye, Under Armour, Joe’s, Spyder, Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture and BCBG.
We offer 10 week summer internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Brand Management
- Design (Apparel/Footwear/Handbags)
- Product Development
- Technical Design
Internship Highlights Include:
- Cross functional team project
- Hands-on experience
- Guest speakers
- Cultural field trips
- Seminars & workshops
- Responsible for assisting the Production team in coordinating and managing all aspects of the production process from inception through completion.
- Coordinate the development and tracking of products and samples with the Design and Merchandising teams.
- Work closely with Buyers and Designers for fit, construction, trims and color approval.
- Assist with the pre-production preparation including pricing, tracking, communicating projections and purchase orders, as well as delivery status.
- Assist Production Manager in resolving issues concerning cost, delivery, and quality assurance.
- Assist to resolve production issues through communication and weekly meetings with Designers and Technical Designers.