Global Brands Group Holding Limited (GBG) is one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel companies.
Global Brands Group designs, develops, and markets products globally across a diverse portfolio, including fashion, entertainment character licensing, accessories, home and footwear brands.
We are truly global, with teams in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London, to name a few. With over 350 of some of the biggest brands in the world, our first-class portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Frye, Under Armour, Joe’s, Spyder, Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture and BCBG.
We offer 10 week summer internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Brand Management
- Design (Apparel/Footwear/Handbags)
- Product Development
- Technical Design
Internship Highlights Include:
- Cross functional team project
- Hands-on experience
- Guest speakers
- Cultural field trips
- Seminars & workshops
Product Development Internship:
- Responsible for assisting the Product Development team in coordinating and managing all aspects of the line development from inception to final production.
- Communicate with domestic and overseas factories to monitor process of timelines, pre-production and production.
- Coordinate and track products and samples with Design and Merchandising teams.
- Work closely with Buyers and Designers for fit, construction, trims and color approval.
- Responsible for the pre-production preparation, including pricing, tracking, communicating projections and purchase orders, as well as on time deliveries.
- Oversee the vendor concerning cost, delivery, and quality assurance.
- Assist in resolving production issues through communication/weekly meetings with design and technician.
- Communicate with suppliers and merchants on production and delivery issues; resolve issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with a cross functional group and work with a team to present to senior leadership.