Global Brands Group Holding Limited (GBG) is one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel companies.
Global Brands Group designs, develops, and markets products globally across a diverse portfolio, including fashion, entertainment character licensing, accessories, home and footwear brands.
We are truly global, with teams in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London, to name a few. With over 350 of some of the biggest brands in the world, our first-class portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Frye, Under Armour, Joe’s, Spyder, Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture and BCBG.
We offer 10 week summer internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Brand Management
- Design (Apparel/Footwear/Handbags)
- Product Development
- Technical Design
Internship Highlights Include:
- Cross functional team project
- Hands-on experience
- Guest speakers
- Cultural field trips
- Seminars & workshops
- Support Planning team with daily tasks associated with current accounts.
- Run relevant weekly reports to help analyze and manage business.
- Pull sales & selling data from account portals and internal portal systems.
- Provide analytical support and review reports; uncover issues & opportunities, providing feedback to Planning & Sales team.
- When relevant, communicate with external account Planning teams.
- Support the implementation of standard Planning process and tools.
- Assist Planning team in preparing for meetings; help prepare agendas, financial files, and reports.
- Ensure proper support is also provided for Sales meetings & market appointments.
- Opportunity to work in tandem with Sales, Planning, Merchandise, Design & Production.
- Provide general support duties as needed.