Global Brands Group Holding Limited (GBG) is one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel companies.
Global Brands Group designs, develops, and markets products globally across a diverse portfolio, including fashion, entertainment character licensing, accessories, home and footwear brands.
We are truly global, with teams in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London, to name a few. With over 350 of some of the biggest brands in the world, our first-class portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Frye, Under Armour, Joe’s, Spyder, Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture and BCBG.
We offer 10 week summer internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Brand Management
- Design (Apparel/Footwear/Handbags)
- Product Development
- Technical Design
Internship Highlights Include:
- Cross functional team project
- Hands-on experience
- Guest speakers
- Cultural field trips
- Seminars & workshops
Brand Management Internship:
- Support multiple brand licensing accounts on the consumer and lifestyle sides.
- Assist with day to day implementation and coordination of product development approvals across a variety of categories (hard & soft lines) and multiple brands.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Coordinate with product marketing manager to ensure consistency with product line strategies.
- Support receipt of quarterly and monthly projections, and dissemination of brand marketing plans.
- Coordinate and report on Licensee and Licensor meetings.
- Analyzing big sets of product and consumer data to report on brand performance / growth
- Update licensees on all relevant news regarding brand and other licensees including coordination of monthly newsletters.
- Update licensor monthly status reports and internal weekly brand status reports regarding current partners and new business.
- Maintain and update sales materials, brand decks, visual line lists, placement charts and catalogs.
- Conduct industry and contract research; provide royalty analysis and retail data.
- Assist with planning and logistics of licensee summits and other related events.
- Perform daily administrative tasks within the office – answering calls, scheduling meetings, organizing social events with clients / partners etc.