Founded in 2001 by Creative Director Joe Dahan, Joe’s redefines everyday style with its inherently LA sensibility and distinctive rock + roll point-of-view. With an emphasis on offering the perfect fit for everybody, the brand takes a revolutionary approach to denim and sophisticated classics, incorporating the very latest in technology to offer product that is beautiful, innovative and fits flawlessly.
Joe’s Jeans currently has an exciting opportunity available to join our team at the location in Carlsbad, California, as an Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager to lead and motivate the store team to uphold our tradition of creating a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers through exemplary customer service. Specific responsibilities of the Assistant Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently motivating sales team to ensure they are achieving or exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the Company.
- Support the Store Manager in the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the Company.
- Create a customer service focused and sales driven environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Company products, including sizing, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop and train internal talent.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Perform all store operations procedures, open/closing procedures, daily POS transactions,
- Ensure sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork with clients, peers, management team and corporate partners.