The Systems Administrator of Business Solutions and Training is responsible for granting FlexPLM end user access, maintaining active user spreadsheets, and creating training documentation for new business solutions and systems throughout Global Brands Group across all divisions within the corporation.
• Act as a point person, providing ongoing administrative support for global Corporate Systems (including FlexPLM).
• Grant end users access to FlexPLM system.
• Create new user names for users outside of Global Brands Group network.
• Create specific training documentation for divisions within Global Brands Group.
• Effectively communicate with end users and global Business Solutions & Training Team.
• Communicate across language and cultural barriers.
• Assist with special projects, and all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred – Communications, Business, or related curriculum.
• Ability to understand business requirements and identify impact on the business.
• Exhibits self-motivation and the ability to work independently and/or in a team.
• Excellent organizational & facilitation skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Effective and dynamic written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated aptitude for Project Management, and experience with planning & meeting coordination.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems; drive business processes
• Knowledge of various industry-related systems, such as FlexPLM
• Excellent computer skills; i.e. Excel, Word, MS Office, etc.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud highly preferred.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.