- 3+ years’ experience in A/R Department resolving customer deductions; preferably experience working in a high volume manufacturing or wholesale industry inclusive of complex reconciliations.
- Strong ability to problem solve, prioritize, organize & multi-task.
- Accountable, follows up on pending issues and ensures appropriate resolution.
- Excellent project and time management skills, including the ability to manage varied work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Solid communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and a high-level of accuracy; thoroughness.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to operate effectively and professionally under pressure/deadlines.
- Familiarity with Cash Application and some basic GL knowledge is preferred.
- Familiarity with LC presentation a plus.
- Works well independently as well as with a team.
- Above average data entry and math skills.
- Excel experience, required.
- SAP experience, preferred.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.