The Product Development Associate contributes to the seasonal product development process by participating in a cross-functional team that includes Design, Sales, Brand Manager, and Production, to assist with the execution of product lines.
Operations and Results
- Manage daily communication with overseas factories and material suppliers.
- Track and manage all milestone proto samples with the Brand Manager and Design teams.
- Manage development tracking reports and final production documentation including costing sheets, stamping sheets and related PLM data.
- Maintain material libraries.
Customers & Relationships
- Communicate and follow-up with internal and external constituents around the world, including customers, suppliers, and vendors and licensors, where applicable; assist with problem solving as needed.
- Partner with Design to track and manage the development and approval of color and materials including but not limited to leather, hardware, fabric, and packaging components.