The Assistant, BS&T 3D is responsible for supporting creative and technical design using 3D design.
• Developing digital patterns based on sketches & spec sheets.
• Partner with Design to create samples correct for design intent to ultimately approve for production.
• Transforming digital pattern files into 3D silhouettes.
• Building and Maintaining 3D Libraries including blocks, fabrications, stitches, trims, & avatars.
• Establishing best practices & creating SOP’s relating to virtual imagery and product development.
• Ultimately accountable for all aspect of the technical design package in PLM to ensure integrity of the information is correct and production driven.
• Works closely with footwear and apparel design teams on the design development of 3D virtual samples and PLM.
• Work closely with technical design, production and sourcing teams to insure they have accurate and up to date information in PLM and 3D.
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.