The Licensing Coordinator/Executive will be involved in the day to day licensing activities within the department. They will support the VP Licensing on general administrative tasks, while helping the growth of the business by researching and identifying new business opportunities. This person will be in direct contact with senior management as well as external partners/associates of Global Brands Group.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a successful and global branded apparel, footwear and fashion accessories company and would be an ideal first step into the licensing industry.
Strategy & Innovation
- Assist in identifying new brand & license opportunities.
- Attend local trade fairs.
Operations & Result
- Record licensor meeting minutes, to be shared with senior management & other territory license managers.
- Assist the VP Licensing with strategic planning and support on key account management.
- Update the weekly newsletter which will be distributed to staff across Europe.
- Research and partake in market analysis in order to update key partners on; licensing collaborations, industry events, new ranges, franchise projects, trends and campaigns.
- Assist the team with general administrative tasks such as booking travel, organising expenses, organising meetings and liaising with administrators across Europe.
Customers & Relationships
- Maintain a close relationship with the VP Licensing - providing regular updates and attending meetings.
- Provide license information and updates on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain close relationships with other departments such as Design.