The Project Manager – Operations Trainer will be responsible for training end users on SAP, business processes, and operational tools. This person would collaborate with the TSG Team on tasks related to training. This role reports into the Sr. Manager, Order Management.
• Train end users on SAP, operational tools and business processes as it relates to TSG.
• Collaborate with TSG end users and management to create customized training in order to ensure that all training needs are identified, met and enact new best practice training procedures.
• Create and maintain training materials for end users and prepare data for course exercises.
• Manage classrooms by facilitating classes to end users, leading practice exercises, monitoring engagement, and changing course structure as necessary.
• Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with SAP, operational tools and business processes with who needs additional training.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt the training material to sessions of varying lengths and audience sizes who possess varying skill sets.
• Organize and facilitate refresher training as necessary.
• Prepare and distribute training materials (Reference Guides/Material, Work Instructions, SOPs, and any/all TSG Initiatives)
• Manage all training logistics (IT/rooms/user access/accounts) and communicating logistical details to end users.
• Manage online training systems and websites.
• Communicate with end users about upcoming training and course availability.
• Manage the continuous education program.
• Evaluate end user progress during training sessions and communicate progress to management
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.