The Executive Assistant will provide executive level administrative support including the following tasks:
- Coordinating and managing busy Outlook calendar.
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel within budgetary guidelines.
- Expense report management and processing via Concur.
- Managing a busy phone line. Appropriately screening and routing calls.
- Assisting with gathering / creating Powerpoint presentations and other materials needed for meetings.
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Executive as requested.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings including details such as invites, agendas, room procurement and arrangement with facilities.
- Routine office maintenance.
- Main point of contact for Executive's direct reports, internal and external customers.