- 1-2 years of related work experience is preferred: familiarity with Wal-Mart’s requirements, FTC and U.S. Customs regulations as well as industry standards.
- A.A.S or B.S. in Textile Development is preferred.
- Satisfactory color discrimination ability and proficiency in color evaluations utilizing industry standard methods (visual and electronic).
- Basic knowledge of fabric structures, manufacturing, coloration and finishing methods.
- Basic fabric analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Products.
- Working knowledge of Datacolor software and spectrophotometer is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work well with others – willing to take on challenges and to be flexible, reliable and cooperative with positive attitude.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer