Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Negotiate and renew license contracts.
- Prepare and design power point presentations.
- Collect aquisition forecasts and create deal memos and business plans.
- Relationship management with licensors & retailers – hold calls and meetings to review business status.
- Create business & marketing plans, presentations and business reviews for both internal and external use (especially sales managers & retailers).
- Monitor shortfall and expiry list and share with senior management.
- Identify new business opportunties.
- Attend local trade fairs.
- Support Sales & Design departments.
- Maintain a close relationship with Head of Licensing (regular updates and meetings).
- Assist Head of Licensing with strategic planning & support on key account management.
- Support Design/Marketing Manager – provide license information & updates on a regular basis.
- Record licensor meeting minutes to be shared with senior management & other territory license managers.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor‘s degree required.
- Excellent communication skills, strong negotiation skills.
- Networker with a can-do attitude, organised and a team player.
- Excellent skills in Power point and/or keynote, In design and knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite are a plus.
- Interest in fashion, design or licensing.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Commercial & analytic mindset.
- Sales skills are an advantage.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed