Assist in achievement of US sales goals, primarily for the agency’s lifestyle brands. Strong focus on Licensed Sales with the ability to shift into Brand Management in order to support dynamic brand portfolio and business environment.
- Inform the development and implementation of sales strategy in support of revenue goals, as set by leadership.
- Constant assessment of white space in all markets, with a focus on softlines, HBA and beauty. Ability to shift focus to CPG companies and categories.
- Represent CAA-Global Brands and clients to all business development partners, with a focus on companies in relevant categories of manufacturing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at top manufacturing companies in assigned categories.
- Regular trend watching at retail and vigorous research on various categories to identify best partner in each category, as well as finding white spaces for an extensive portfolio of brands.
- Cold calling as needing to identify best partners for each assigned sales initiative.
- Assist Director with maintaining team budget and status in sales softwares.
- Work closely with brand managers to understand each brand’s existing business, brand strategies and goals, and ensure efficient new business development from ideation through contract execution.
- Negotiate financially lucrative deals with sound manufacturing partner that will achieve financial and brand goals.
- Liaise with legal department to ensure efficient contract execution.
- Attend key retail and client meetings as assigned.
- Drive revenue for assigned licensing program in support of brand business objectives and sales budgets and pro-actively identify growth opportunities and retail specific initiatives.
- Interface with creative/marketing services on licensee product development, approvals, and other creative projects/initiatives.
- Day to day liaison between client, internal team and licensees.
- Additional brand management responsibilities as required.