Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, or equivalent field.
• 4+ years’ experience in online and/or customer marketing, preferably for a retail / merchandise-driven business.
• Experience developing marketing creative and communication that drives customer response.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills. Ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing principles.