1) Provide marketing support for all retail/outlet stores.
2) Ensure all Point of Sale materials are up to date and in line with the seasonal collections in store.
3) Manage the Visual Merchandising across all stores and ensure window/in store displays are updated regularly within brand/outlet guidelines.
4) Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers to deliver cost effective yet qualitative promotional material.
5) Identify central marketing opportunities across the year within outlet centres/villages and ensure that the brands are well represented beyond their own in store environments.
Strategy & Innovation:
1. Work with outlet operators to understand the national marketing plans and adapt these on a brand level under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
2. Identify marketing opportunities outside of the set framework and make well informed proposals for marketing initiatives.
3. Implement agreed marketing activity within the required timeframes and guidelines across all stores.
4. With the help of the in store team, organise and execute in store events to drive footfall and subsequent retail sales.
5. Maintain the visual log for all brands and work with the in house Graphic Design team and external print houses to update visuals seasonally, ensuring all point of sale is replaced with new imagery when collections launch in retail stores.
6. Create Visual Merchandising guidelines to be sent to all stores to assist with displays and visuals on a seasonal basis.
7. Support new store openings and ensure that marketing requirements are identified early on in the process to ensure timely implementation for launch.
8. Regular review and reports on competitor activity to ensure brands stay ahead of the curve, innovative and on trend.
Operations & Results:
1. Ensure that all activity falls within the allocated budget, using negotiation skills and relationships to ensure added value.
2. Monitor and report on in store promotions and events to measure return on investment and ensure effective planning for future initiatives
3. Perform regular analysis of stores, reviewing sales trends, regional differences and customer feedback to identify differing opportunities in each outlet.
Customers & Relationships:
1. Work closely with the Retail Sales Team at GBG to understand business requirements, timelines, seasonal buys, planned promotions and wider activity.
2. Liaise with the Graphic Designers to design and develop relevant branded material and collateral to support stores and outlets/villages.
3. Regular visits to outlets to meet with the teams in store, understand the business and how buying habits and therefore marketing initiatives differ from region to region.
4. Maintain strong lines of communication with the relevant marketing teams at each outlet operator to increase the profile of our brands and develop strong, beneficial working relationships.
5. Regular communications to stores detailing what point of sale and visual merchandising kits they are due to receive and how these should be merchandised in store.
Leadership & Teams:
Skills & Qualifications: