If you’re a passionate, mission-driven, team player and the following description sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
- Manage and execute the social media and community strategy to further strengthen engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Manage day-to-day communications on all social media channels and company Intranet platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce a best-in-class social media/community content library that enhances and grows the Global Brands Group brand around the globe.
- Oversee day-to-day social media and community activities including planning and implementing a monthly editorial calendar, coordinating content to support daily posts, moderating online community discussions, and responding to comments on various platforms.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of global community and social efforts.
- Track, analyze, and report on community/social performance.
- Work cross-functionally with HR, IT and Marketing teams to maximize engagement and social footprint.