- 4 – 5 Years Licensed children’s product experience and/or experience in licensed consumer products.
- Experience in beauty/fragrance industry experience as a designer a plus.
- Passion for fashion and beauty design with impeccable production skills.
- Must be a highly detail-oriented and deadline-driven self-starter with a strong sense of priority and follow-through.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Be competent at communicating ideas quickly with rough sketches (either hand drawn or computer generated) and have the ability to reshape your ideas as each line of products develops.
- Must have working knowledge of design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop & InDesign on a Macintosh platform.
- Understands all elements of design: illustration, page layout, color and typography. Able to design for full production.
- Be calendar and deadline sensitive.
- Have a solid and energetic work ethic.
- Have the ability to follow through without neglecting the details.
- Be able to shop a specific market and interpret trends.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.