Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Exhibits characteristics of Spyder brand during interactions with customers by speaking the “Spyder” language, maintaining high energy and complying with Company dress code and aesthetic.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers, management and corporate partners.
- Serve as Manager on Duty in absence of Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Assist Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in holding team accountable to performance goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Assist training team in selling, customer service, product knowledge, visual standards and operations.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills
- Abiliity to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed