We are a dynamic agency that work closely with talent to help them develop integrated, long term collaborations with brand partners. We believe in looking beyond superficial endorsement, and we therefore focus on true partnerships that deliver real value to both the talent and the brand.
Reporting to the Managing Director, but with a significant degree of autonomy, this position will focus on driving company’s principles of deep Talent/Brand integration in the world of Product Development and Licensing by developing and structuring talent ‘ideas’ into commercial opportunities and bringing the right brand partner / licensee on board.
They will be innovative and driven to ‘change the game’ - driving innovation in the traditional licensing model, and will work in close collaboration with the broader Group’s business.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leveraging a brand or individual’s IP into international product opportunities from luxury to mass retail. But this candidate must also relish a challenge – taking brands hesitant or adverse to licensing, and help educate and grow their goals in this area.
Day to day activities will include
• Meeting with a variety of talent to understand their creative goals and help shape their commercial ones
• Shaping commercially viable and interesting licensing opportunities
• Seeking out the right brand/ licensees to fulfill projects
• Potential to manage and grow a team
• Continual oversight on all aspects of the project development - ensuring clarity of reporting and continual dialogue
• Contributing to the strategic growth of the business, playing a key role in the Group Management team
• Bring an in-depth understanding of the licensing industry and/or product development
• Leverage the company’s extensive network of talent and access to best effect to generate projects
• Continually look to drive holistic/360 deals that push a collaboration across licensing
• Have the diversity of interests & passion to enable them to project credibility and experience, but be open to working with brands at the very start of their Licensing journey
Required skills and experience
• A minimum of 7 years experience working in licensing
• Experience working with fashion and/or lifestyle brands (homeware, design, food etc)
• Commercial ability to bring in new talent and brands
• Experience working directly with product development