Strategy & Innovation:
· Responsible for building and creating your personal Sales targets
· Creating Strategies for each of your retailer’s and departments to reflect your sales targets and provide a map of how to get there.
· Spend regular time with your retailers and ensure that they are fully up to speed with all licenses and brands. Grow and develop each account to deliver your strategy.
· Work as part of a joined up sales team to share ideas and develop innovation through trend research, Comp Shopping, show and tell, stars and dogs and general business research on a regular basis.
Operations & Results:
· Plan your Budgets and supporting strategy for the financial year taking into account historical results, changes within the business and margin expectation.
· Track your numbers and keep them fully up to date to be able to report at all times.
· Keep a clear record of all styles that are being worked on with each of your retailers to ensure that you can meet your numbers.
· Ensure that you complete reporting requests in a timely and accurate manner.
· Strive to achieve above and beyond your numbers and create innovation to drive the business forwards.
Customers & Relationships:
· Have regular contact with your Retailers. Be with each buyer/dept as much as possible.
· Keep Sales Director updated on your progress at retail and agree a timeline to ensure that you sustain the right level of contact with your buyers to optimise sales.
· Work closely with your Purchaser, Merchandiser and Compliance team to ensure that you are using the right factories that are approved for the customer and Licenses that you are selling.
· Provide your Buyer with regular cads and licensing information. Follow up with phone calls where face to face meetings aren’t possible.
· Work closely with your Licensing team. Know your Licenses and retailers to ensure that you focus on the relevant licenses for your retailer and maximise sales.
· Regularly report into the sales director with your activity and any success stories or issues for both you and the team.
· Attend Licensor meetings where relevant and ensure that you prepare any reports and figures that may be requested from the Licensing team for these meetings.
Leadership & Teams:
· Help to mentor new members to the team and provide support and advice as required.
· Consider your actions and ensure that you are an active team player.
· Ensure that the part that you play within the business is harmonious and productive.
Skills & Qualifications: