Romelle Swire is a highly exciting agency that work closely with talent to help them develop integrated, long term collaborations with brand partners. We believe in looking beyond superficial endorsement, and we therefore focus on true partnerships that deliver real value to both the talent and the brand.
We are looking for a Executive Assistant to support our Managing Director with the ability to multi-task, think and plan ahead while establishing strong relationships within and outside the company. You will need to be a responsible, organised self-starter with a keen eye for detail who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with little guidance. You must also possess a high level of discretion and integrity in dealing with confidential information.
• Planning and organising complex diary management: effectively manage the diary and coordinate all internal/external meetings whilst liaising with relevant parties
• Arrange travel itinerary, accommodation, and transfers as required
• Manage and process mail and email correspondence as required
• Work with other PA’s and the Admin team to coordinate and arrange meetings, conference calls, etc.
• Proactively assist with follow up actions from meetings
• Accurately create and check expense reports
• Assist with preparing reports, presentation, collating information from various stakeholders/members of the team
• Screen/manage incoming correspondence and respond to any general enquiries as necessary
• Any other ad hoc projects/tasks as required
• 4+ years of experience in a similar role
• Demonstrates knowledge in the creative/high profile talent industry
• Ability to work independently and have initiative to respond to unpredictable situations and priorities
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
• Exceptional multi-tasking and written/verbal communication skills
• Discrete and tactful when dealing with sensitive information/situations