Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Confirm customer chargeback reason codes from remittances and claim copies.
- Research validity of chargebacks for assigned accounts.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Follow up on chargebacks for resolution: recovery, credit, write off.
- Communicate and Follow Up with customers for recoveries, inquiries, etc.and all issues related to chargebacks/accounts.
- Reconcillations of debits/credits.
- Prepare customer settlement packages as necessary.
- Enter and update comments in SAP Dispute Management.
- Persistenly pursue high priority issues with either management or customer as needed.
- Help preprae monthly reports and meet with management to discuss open and unresolved chargebacks.
- Respond to all customer inquiries via phone calls, emails, letters, etc.
- Balance daily assignments to Factor.
- Establish, enhance and communicate Departmental Documents, Manuals, Policies, and Procedures.
- Prepare, update, and maintain various reports and documents as needed.
- Assist A/R Team where necessary; all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in A/R Department; preferably experience working in a high volume manufacturing or wholesale industry inclusive of complex reconciliations.
- Strong ability to problem solve, prioritize, organize & multi-task.
- Accountable, follows up on pending issues and ensures appropriate resolution.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Solid communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and a high-level of accuracy; thoroughness.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to operate effectively and professionally under pressure/deadlines.
- Familiarity with Cash Application and some basic GL knowledge is preferred.
- Works well independently as well as with a team.
- Above average data entry and math skills.
- Excel required; SAP Preferred/Plus.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed