The Assistant Designer executes the seasonal design development process for Cold Weather Accessories (Hats, Scarves and Gloves), from concept to delivery, by creating and executing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales, and ensuring the timely execution of each stage in the process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Textiles or Accessories concentration.
• Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative.
• Creativity, technical capability and sensibility for merchandising; ability to sketch.
• Extensive knowledge of garment construction, pattern making, silhouettes, color ways, sewing techniques, fabrication and trim; familiarity with print design and manufacturing.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe products, CAD and Mac computers.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer