- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business, or other related field preferred.
- Strong internship experience required and at least 1 year of work experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and highly detail-oriented.
- Results-focused, team-oriented, innovative, mature, and articulate.
- Excellent writing skills with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data, create and edit worksheets including formulas and formatting, and use V-Lookup and Pivot Table functionality.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer