Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Stocking/replenishing sales floor from backroom and offsite.
- Handling money, check, credit cards and GC transactions and ringing register and carrying out all register functions to achieve sales.
- Greeting, re-approaching and working with guests on a daily basis.
- Cleaning and recovering store, daily and nightly.
- The upkeep and cleanliness of the store environment and product Spyder sells.
- Carrying out all assigned duties by upper management and corporate office employees.
- Having the knowledge of current day and current store stats, goals and promotions.
- Following all of Spyder’s Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for driving sales and delivering great customer experience.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed