The Enterprise Applications Manager will provide expertise and passion for implementing, managing and supporting business processes through software applications. They will gather new requirements fitting business needs and collaborate with vendors or internal developers to deliver the best, most appropriate IT systems. They will be responsible for the smooth running of these applications that underpin critical business processes. The successful candidate will work very closely with the business, development teams, and any 3rd party vendors. The role will be based in London with travel required to our European sites.
Strategy & Innovation:
· Resolves conflicting goals and priorities using formal organizational knowledge and informal network relationships to accomplish objectives.
· Demonstrates commitment to seek out opportunities and contributes to developing innovative or alternative solutions.
· Understands the strategic direction and goals of the organization and aligns personal performance objectives with organizational priorities.
Operations & Results:
· Contributes to improvement of policies and procedures that facilitate progress.
· Practices highly effective organization, prioritization and time management skills.
· Develops and implements new solutions that save money, time and effort.
Customers & Relationships:
· Accurately identifies and anticipates client's needs.
· Follows through on commitments and responds to customers in a timely manner.
· Consistently provides quality service and solutions to customer needs.
Leadership & Teams:
· Organizes and presents information and knowledge in a way that's helpful to the team
· Shows initiative in going beyond direct responsibilities in achieving team goals
Skills & Qualifications: