- Minimum 3+ years' solid work experience making production patterns in a high volume environment
- Draping and flat pattern making skills.
- Digital patternmaking experience in software such as Optitex, Lectra, and Gerber.
- Experience with 3D software a plus.
- Strong knowledge of fabrics, garment construction, sewing, technical drawing, measuring and fitting.
- Ability to work across categories including shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, blouses, outerwear, jackets, and tailored garments.
- Experience with Childrenswear and Womenswear.
- Strong organizational skills, attention-to-detail and excellent follow-up and follow through skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to innovate and problem solve both independently and collaboratively in fittings.
Global Brands Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.