CAA-GBG Global Brand Management Group is a joint venture between the world’s premier talent agency, Creative Artists Agency, and the world’s largest brand management company, Global Brands Group. The venture combines the resources and licensing expertise of both companies and provides a seamless brand experience for our partners to help them open doors to new markets, expand into different categories and ultimately engage new consumers. Brand Studio is the sole creative management resource for CAA-GBG. As a global brand extension business, we offer 360° service to our brand owners and licensees that covers consultancy, strategy, sales, retail, creative, product and marketing, managing the entire process from concept development to market launch.
- Support the Brand Studio team in all areas of administration, including printing and binding presentation decks and monitoring assets, filing and storage of samples
- Calendar management and expense report processing.
- Book travel and accommodations.
- Register and prepare the team for trade shows and events.
- Book meetings and help prepare internal workshops and meetings, including managing meeting invitations, preparing rooms, catering for meetings and ensuring visitors’ experience and impression is outstanding.
- Coordinate conference call invitations, ensuring timing is in line with the various time zones of teams and partner organizations joining.
- Assist in preparing presentations using Power Point (essential) and Keynote (desirable).
- Carry out projects as necessary and to assist with the product development/approval, marketing initiatives and overall communication between the brand and licensees.
- Facilitate excellent communication across the Global Brands team.
- Coordinate social and team activities on occasion.
- Frequent work in licensing software and accounting systems
- Financial tracking and report generation
- Product development tracking and deadline management