Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Lead the IT team to provide daily IT system (AX, SAP, CRM, E-com) operation support.
- Take lead in IT system implementation project
- Identify potential solutions to meet business requirements and give advice on system & business improvement
- Actively seek out opportunities to find automated solutions to manual processes
- Seeking a change advocate that can spearhead initiatives to drive increased productivity
- Identify business report requirement and communicate with report developers to provide report/data to users
- Supervise, train and guide team
- Other task and projects assigned by line manager
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in ERP system (implementation/support) of Finance & Distribution
- Experience of Project Management
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamic AX Finance & Distribution
- Experience with SQL Server (i.e. performance troubleshooting, installation, setup, query optimization)
- Experience in EDI and integration with 3rd party system
- Good command in both spoken & written English, and experience in MNC
- Strong communication skill with business users as well as with senior management
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Retail or FMCG experience preferred
- Knowledge with SAP FICO is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed