- A.A.S or B.S. in Textile Development is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of fabric structures, manufacturing, coloration and finishing methods is preferred.
- Familiarity with industry standard color evaluation methods an advantage.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of PLM is an advantage.
- Willing to take on challenges and to be flexible, reliable and cooperative with a positive attitude.
- Team player with the ability to handle high stress work environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer