As a part of Global Brands Group, this team handles design and production of packaging and trims for a multitude of apparel brands. We are looking for a full time graphic designer with a focus on Technical design who has solid production skills and experience. They will work within a 3 person team that services many other teams. Candidate will assist department manager on design projects and work closely with trim coordinator to review and process all submit comments. This team handles main branded packaging, branded trims and hardware, as well as generic non-branded packaging and trim. Team members are involved with the complete life cycle of the design and approval process, from setting up initial art layouts, all the way to releasing the items for production.
- Being aware of trends in packaging and apparel trims and working with designers on setting up seasonal trims.
- Adding colorways and sizes to existing trims. Sending out “print ready” art files for development.
- Reviewing and commenting on all submits.
- Processing comments and approvals with licensors,design teams and coordinators.
- Maintaining order within established digital and physical filing systems.
- Assist with work on overall brand packaging programs.
- Handle revisions and build packaging mechanicals following established guidelines.
Apparel Product Categories
- Dresswear: for Men and Boys
- Sportswear: for Infants, Toddlers, Boys and Girls.
- School Uniforms: for Boys, Girls and Young Mens School.
- Socks and Underwear: Infants, Toddlers, Boys and Girls.
- Gift Sets: Layette
Primary Internal Contacts:
- Within direct team:
- Report directly to manager
- Work with Trim Coordinator
- Within Company:
- Licensing Team
- Import/ Domestic trim development coordinators
- Compliance team
Primary External Contacts:
- Licensing coordinators for various Brands
- Trim vendors