The Designer drives the seasonal design development process, from concept to delivery, by supervising a team of designers to create original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales, managing the timely execution of each stage in the process, and coordinating across categories to ensure consistent quality and look.
- Responsible for the design and development of Leather Accessories and Handbags.
- Ability to conduct market research for seasonal trends, themes, colors, materials, etc.
- Prepare all presentation boards for any internal/external meetings.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to create and execute all products for the division.
- Ability to create original artwork in the computer.
- Experience in shopping stores and keep current on the latest trend appropriate to the brands.