The Compensation Analyst will report to the Compensation Director located in New York and support a global population of approximately 4,400 employees. The Compensation Analyst will support the HR function and business leadership with compensation analytics, program administration, monthly reporting and process design.
- Collaborates with the Compensation Director, HR colleagues and external consultants on a variety of projects, including: salary and incentive program reviews, market competitiveness and equity grants.
- Administers the annual process for the salary and bonus programs including all systems set-up, pre-planning data validation and spend reporting.
- Maintains the performance management tool and serves as first point of contact for internal clients for education and troubleshooting.
- Manages the annual compensation survey participation process and conducts ad hoc market benchmarking.
- Assists with equity administration for new grants, monthly tracking/reporting and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and enhance data capture and integrity.
- Assists HR Business Partners and other managers with compensation-related questions/issues.