The Dynamics AX Functional Support Analyst will operate as part of a team who have the core responsibilities of configuration, administration, maintenance, and day to day support of the corporate Dynamics AX system across Europe. You will work alongside any functional analysts, 3rd party vendors, and business associates, in configuring, administrating, implementing customizations & solutions for Dynamics AX adapting to the organization’s business needs and supporting business processes. Responsible for gathering new requirements fitting business needs and collaborate with vendors or internal developers to deliver the best, most appropriate AX solutions. Responsible for the smooth running of the corporate AX applications landscape that underpins critical business processes. The role will be based out of the office in Monhiem, and involve travel as required to various European sites.
• Work with 3rd party vendors, software developers, other business analysts, project managers, IT, and business users to elicit and document requirements, analyse and guide solutions to ensure they meet the business' needs.
• Help configure and manage AX, and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements.
• Gathering and analysing business requirements, creating drafts for system design and development.
• Manage, configure, & support all EDI interfaces with AX.
• Prepare business process documents.
• Participating in solution definition on bigger AX projects.
• Lead the solution design on medium to AX small projects.
• Prepare functional specifications for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations.
• Provide technical & functional support of all AX business modules to all GBG AX end users.
• Ensure availability, quality, consistency, and accuracy of solutions through auditing and review of AX application.
• Participating in entire full cycle of implementation, including quality assurance and testing of any new AX implementations.
• Prepare user manuals and training plans for Dynamics AX if and when required.
• Provide support to end users.
• Must ensure that standard policy, processes and procedures are followed by the team and identify, develop and implement best practices where gaps exist.
• Proactively keep abreast of all new AX technological innovations, and make the best business case for any upgrades.
• Any reasonable additional duties as requested or delegated by the line manager.
(Based on our four performance management competency areas - )
Strategy & Innovation
• Resolves conflicting goals and priorities using formal organizational knowledge and informal network relationships to accomplish objectives.
• Demonstrates commitment to seek out opportunities and contributes to developing innovative or alternative solutions.
• Understands the strategic direction and goals of the organization and aligns personal performance objectives with organizational priorities.
Operations & Results:
• Contributes to improvement of policies and procedures that facilitate progress.
• Practices highly effective organization, prioritization and time management skills.
• Develops and implements new solutions that save money, time and effort.
Customers & Relationships
• Accurately identifies and anticipates client's needs.
• Follows through on commitments and responds to customers in a timely manner.
• Consistently provides quality service and solutions to customer needs.
Leadership & Teams
• Organizes and presents information and knowledge in a way that's helpful to the team
• Shows initiative in going beyond direct responsibilities in achieving team goals
• Creates an open and transparent team environment that fosters sharing of information and knowledge
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer